For Sale GE Vivid I Cardiac - Vascular Ultrasound

• Condition : Used - Excellent
  • Qty. Available : 15
  • In Stock : Yes
  • Date : May 17, 2024
  • Listing # : 1419174
Advertisement

Item Description

Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing..

Listing: #1419174

• Condition: Used - Excellent
  • Brand: GE
  • Type: Cardiac - Vascular Ultrasound
  • Model: Vivid I
We have different configurations and different BT levels. Contact me with your specifications needed or your budget and I will do my best for you.

GE Healthcare’s new Vivid i is the miniaturized cardiovascular ultrasound system to provide high-performance, full-featured imaging in a lightweight design.
Vivid i addresses one of the biggest challenges in cardiovascular care – access to complete, real-time diagnostic information. The new system expands the reach of echocardiography by offering all the functionality and high performance of full-featured premium scale systems – but in a completely portable and wireless design that weighs 30 times less.
GE developed Vivid i by miniaturizing the components of a premium echocardiography system weighing more than 180 kilograms to provide a portable system weighing less than five kilograms. Vivid i features wireless functionality, enabling physicians to transfer files instantly from the system to other physicians for consultation, or to the patient’s bedside so that they can be more informed and involved in their healthcare decisions.

Return Policy

Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.
Tags: Ultrasound Scanner Ultrasound Machine
Seller Information
Discount Cardiology
Shop with confidence
Citi Capital Groupspacer
Send the Seller a message: