Over 100 Washington Auctions End Today - Bid Now

spacer
Listing 3022801 Listing 3022801 Listing 3022801 Listing 3022801 Listing 3022801 Listing 3022801 Listing 3022801 Listing 3022801 Listing 3022801 Listing 3022801 Listing 3022801 Listing 3022801
Listing 3022801 Listing 3022801 Listing 3022801 Listing 3022801 Listing 3022801 Listing 3022801 Listing 3022801 Listing 3022801 Listing 3022801 Listing 3022801 Listing 3022801 Listing 3022801

For Sale AMERICAN MEDICAL S INC. THERMATRX TMX-2000 Thermal Therapy Urodynamic System

• Asking Price :$69.00 USD [convert]
  • Condition : Used - Good
  • Est. Shipping : Calculate
  • Weight : 48.00 Lbs
  • Qty. Available : 1
  • In Stock : Yes
  • Date : May 06, 2024
  • Listing # : 3022801
  • credit-card
  • credit-card
  • credit-card
  • credit-card
Advertisement

Item Description

Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing..

Listing: #3022801

• Condition: Used - Good
  • Brand: AMERICAN MEDICAL S INC. THERMATRX
  • Type: Urodynamic System
  • Model: TMX-2000 Thermal Therapy
  • MPN: TMX-2000
  • Depth: 22 inches
  • Height: 13 inches
  • Width: 22 inches

This Thermotherapy system is in real nice shape. Tested and ready to be used. It appears to be complete with all the accessories but with no real working knowledge, I cannot be sure. Guaranteed or your money real nice and built well so it will look nice in any working environment. Powers on and responds to prompts. Computer is functioning as designed. This Thermatrx is an older model (TMx-2000) by American Med Systems. It is a Thermal Physical Therapy unit used for office-based Transurethral Microwave Thermotherapy. This is the system for treatment of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (enlarged prostate).

American Medical Systems Thermatrx TMx-2000 Thermotherapy system w/ IBM ThinkPad

American Medical Systems Thermatrx TMx-2000 Thermotherapy system w/ IBM ThinkPad

Click images to enlarge

Description

My main objective is to provide a great customer experience and if for any reason you are not satisfied, please contact me and I will make it right.

This Thermotherapy system is in real nice shape. Tested and ready to be used. It appears to be complete with all the accessories but with no real working knowledge, I cannot be sure. Guaranteed or your money back.
Cosmetically real nice and built well so it will look nice in any working environment. Powers on and responds to prompts. Computer is functioning as designed. This Thermatrx is an older model (TMx-2000) by American Med Systems. It is a Thermal Physical Therapy unit used for office-based Transurethral Microwave Thermotherapy. This is the system for treatment of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (enlarged prostate).

Specifics -

American Medical Systems
Thermal Physical Therapy Unit
Model No - TherMatrx TMx-200
Serial No - T044900406R
110/120/220/240 V Selectable
50/60 Hz , 175 Watts , Amps
Applicator w/ sensors mounted in the flex arm
Assembly switch / remote control
External Communication Port
Quick Reference Pull-out tabs
Hospital Grade power cord
IBM ThinkPad (2004)
CONDITION This thermal physicla therapy unit is in great cosmetic and tested working condition with normal signs of wear from previous use. Obvious that the previous user cared for the equipment. Powers on without incidentand buttons respond to prompts allowing you to change the settings. Print works and from the readout I did it states the settings programmed and then gives a probe error. I assume because there is no probe. Upon printing I noticed a lag in the wheel that spins the paper so it prints overlapping.The sensors are in good condition but the ends seem frayed. Not sure how they are supposed to look but please see pictures. Arm is good and flexible. Remote appears to be working and locks into its holder fine. The computer is functioning as designed and I am not sure if there is software on there or you need to install. Hopefully, you have a better working knowledge than I do. It appears to be in working order. AGE Unknown DIMENSIONS

Overall - 17.25" deep x 17.25" wide x 7.25" tall

WARRANTY I stand behind everything I sell and I guarantee this Thermatrx Thermotherapy System is exact to the description and pictures I have provided here or return it for a refund. SHIPPING

Weight before packing is 42 lbs for everything pictured.

US & International Buyersmayuse the shipping calculator.

"The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not buy this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."

Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment.. The purchaser, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer. There are no warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof. This item has been cleaned and handled in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions..

Used equipment sales

Return Policy

Seller Information
Budget Medical
Shop with confidence
Citi Capital Groupspacer
Send the Seller a message: