Recent Company Feedback

Rating 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
starstarstarstarstar 0 0 0
starstarstarstarempty star 0 0 0
starstarstarempty starempty star 0 0 0
starstarempty starempty starempty star 0 0 0
starempty starempty starempty starempty star 0 0 0

Detailed Recent Company Feedback (12 months)

Criteria Average Rating Number of Ratings

All Feedback For SIMEDICARE LLC (16 Ratings)

More weight for healthcare provider ratings

Our users asked us to change the DOTmed 5-Star Rating System and give more weight to ratings from healthcare providers because, as end-users, they are in the best position to evaluate a dealer's products and services. Therefore, if you work for a healthcare facility, your ratings now have twice the value of dealer-to-dealer ratings. Please rate every company you do business with.

General Rating for Sherwyn Simon , by Oleg Lugovyi, private physician
July 13, 2022
starstarstarstarstar

Details

General Rating for Sherwyn Simon , by Oleksandr Liashko, PE MEDMIR
February 06, 2022
starempty starempty starempty starempty star

Sold me wrong items (different that was on Dotmed listing). Paypal helped me to return money. Sherwyn Simon didn't 't want to create return shipping label, so I lost $18.73. Don't responded to my messages. Beware! (This rating was originally given to Sherwyn Simon while employed at Intermedequip Inc.)
Sherwyn Simon responded: Unbelievable that you leave that comment and rating after I fully refunded you through PayPal even before . PayPal does not decide the refund I did and refunded you immediately! In regards to your impatiently not responding to your allegation of 1-2 days of not responding to your email , I told you already I was in the hospital with omnicron fir 3 days . You assume to may things before you post a negative rating ! All who know me to be fair except your impatient narrative of events . I fully refunded you and then you are wanting more money a nearly !18.73 that you allegedly pay for a return that I accepted immediately. I would say then beware of you not me for changing the narrative and taking advantage of a situation when some is down in their health and only asked for a day to get caught up on business when I got out of the hospital .! Boo

Details

General Rating for Sherwyn Simon , by Ronald Assed, Any Lab Test Now
November 01, 2020
starstarstarstarstar

Item purchased was exactly as advertised. Sherwyn was excellent to work with!! (This rating was originally given to Sherwyn Simon while employed at Intermedequip Inc.)

Details

General Rating for Sherwyn Simon , by an Other
July 28, 2020
starstarstarstarstar

Excellent communication and took the time to explain and show the equipment for sale. Shipping and packaging was great and pickup was seamless. Thank you for everything. (This rating was originally given to Sherwyn Simon while employed at Intermedequip Inc.)

Details

General Rating for Sherwyn Simon , by Steve Seltzer, Requip Medical
April 14, 2020
starstarstarstarstar

Details

General Rating for Sherwyn Simon , by Cesar Cortes, C.A.C. Medical Sales Corp.
March 14, 2019
starstarstarstarstar

Pleasure doing business, will highly recommend them. (This rating was originally given to Sherwyn Simon while employed at Intermedequip Inc.)

Details

General Rating for Sherwyn Simon , by Clinton Courson, Quest Medical Supply, Inc.
January 31, 2016
starstarstarstarstar

Very Knowledgeable and Professional (This rating was originally given to Sherwyn Simon while employed at Intermedequip Inc.)

Details

General Rating for Sherwyn Simon , by AUGUSTO CIORCIARI, ZURICH CORPORATION
February 04, 2015
starstarstarstarstar

VERY SATISFIED WITH SHERWYN (This rating was originally given to Sherwyn Simon while employed at Intermedequip Inc.)

Details

General Rating for Sherwyn Simon , by Robert Gaw Jr., Physicians Resource Network
January 22, 2015
starstarstarstarstar

Great! (This rating was originally given to Sherwyn Simon while employed at Intermedequip Inc.)

Details

General Rating for Sherwyn Simon , by Bob Gaw, PRN
January 22, 2015
starstarstarstarstar

Hope to do more business in 2015 (This rating was originally given to Sherwyn Simon while employed at Intermedequip Inc.)

Details

Older Ratings