Milford, OH 45150 USA
Phone: +1 (513) 722-0800
https://predictablesurgical.com
Wayne Mason, Owner
Phone:+1 (513) 722-0800

Most Common Categories

Per Page

DOME C3 Gray Display Monitor For Sale

We have two of these with 60 day warranty. Please contact me with any... view more

May 06

Asking Price:
$400 USD

OLYMPUS CV-200. BioMed Certified Endoscopy Processor For Sale

BioMed Certified This unit is in good working condition and is in stock and ready to ship. Please contact me with any... view more

May 06

Asking Price:
$975 USD

OLYMPUS CLV-U40. BioMed Certified Light Source For Sale

BioMed Certified This unit is in good working condition and is in stock and ready to ship. Please contact me with any... view more

May 06

Asking Price:
$700 USD

OLYMPUS CLV-U20. BioMed Certified Light Source For Sale

May 06

Asking Price:
$225 USD

Plum A+3 Pump IV Stand For Sale

These are brand new in the box IV Pump stands for Hospira Plum A+3 infusion pumps. They are $1100.00 from Hospira so these are going for a great price. Please contact me with any... view more

May 06

Asking Price:
$600 USD

GE Dinamap Pro 400. BioMed Certified BP Monitor For Sale

This unit monitors NIBP, SPO2, and temp. It is complete with BP cuff, finger probe, Temp probe, and power cord. Matching stand is available. Please contact me with any... view more

May 06

Asking Price:
$650 USD

GE Dinamap Pro 300V2 BioMed Certified BP Monitor For Sale

This unit monitors NIBP and SPO2 (Massimo). It is complete with printer, BP cuff, finger probe, and power cord. Matching stand is available. Please contact me with any... view more

May 06

Asking Price:
$350 USD

GE Dinamap Pro 300. BioMed Certified BP Monitor For Sale

This unit monitors NIBP and SPO2. It is complete with BP cuff, finger probe, and power cord. Matching stand is available. Please contact me with any... view more

May 06

Asking Price:
$550 USD

GE Dinamap Pro 200 BioMed Certified BP Monitor For Sale

BIOMED CERTIFIED This unit monitors NIBP and temp. It is in excellent condition and is complete with BP cuff temp probe and power cord. Matching stands are available. Please contact me with... view more

May 06

Asking Price:
$325 USD

GE Dinamap Pro 100. BioMed Certified BP Monitor For Sale

This unit is monitors NIBP and is in good working condition and is complete with blood pressure cuff and power cord. Matching stand is available. Please contact me with and... view more

May 06

Asking Price:
$250 USD

MASIMO Radical “BioMed Certified” Oximeter - Pulse For Sale

BioMed Certified All 6 of these units are in excellent condition and come complete with chargers and finger probes. Please contact me with any questions. “The sale of this item may be subject... view more

May 06

Asking Price:
$550 USD

NOVAMETRIX Tidal Wave 610. BioMed Certified Co2 Monitor For Sale

BioMed Certified This is a great little CO2 monitor. It is in excellent condition and is in stock and ready to ship. Please contact me with any questions. “The sale of this item may be subject... view more

May 06

Asking Price:
$550 USD

BIRD Avian 15345. BioMed Certified Ventilator For Sale

BioMed Certified All of these units are in very good working condition and are in stock and ready to ship. Please contact me with any... view more

May 06

Asking Price:
$1,200 USD

ZOLL PD 4420. BioMed Certified Defibrillator For Sale

BioMed Certified This is a Zoll PD 4420 Battery Support System it is a charger for the Zoll PD 1400 defibrillator battery charger. It is in great condition and is in stock and ready to ship. ... view more

May 06

Asking Price:
$250 USD

PHYSIO-CONTROL LifePak 500 Parts Only Defibrillator For Sale

Parts Only Unit does Not power on. Cosmetically in good condition. Doesn't come with accessories. Please contact me with any... view more

May 06

Asking Price:
$150 USD